• Royal Diadem Int’l Network is supported by a network of over 100 partners in several parts of the world.
• Several Volunteers make Royal Diadem Int’l Network happen.
• Founded January 17 2009
• Starting Point – Abeokuta, Nigeria.
Mediums of Operation
• Conferences – Annual Abeokuta Leadership Conference (8 years old), Annual Academic Excellence Summit (7 years old), Change Your World Conference (2 years old), Go Light Your World Conference (1 year old), The Transformation Conference (2 years old)
• Books – Over 12 books published
• Social Welfare – Several less privileged people impacted
• Capacity Building – Developmental programmes for our partners
Overall Reach – All Programs Combined (till 2015)
“At Royal Diadem Int’l Network, we build a difference in individuals through books, conferences, social welfare and capacity building” – Paul Ilo, International Director and Founder
“We are a platform for positive change in different parts of the world; passionate about putting smiles on people’s faces” – Ayoola Iwayemi, Africa Director
Dream. Honestly it’s not a dream until you share it with people. Royal Diadem Int’l Network is no longer a dream. It is now a reality as many partners and people in different parts of the world wholeheartedly embrace this common good. Royal Diadem Int’l Network is unfolding nicely like a flower's bud.`` Mark, California, USA